A timelapse and hyperlapse film by Mayeul Akpovi
Cotonou in Motion – Visit around Cotonou.
– Cotonou (Benin, Africa)
– Ganvié (Benin, Africa)
Cotonou is the largest city and economic centre of Benin, although Porto-Novo is the capital.
Every time I have to talk about Cotonou, I usually have in mind its minimalist architechture, its road traffic with Zemidjan (motorcycle taxis), its international market (Dantokpa), its beaches and one of its best animated tourist suburbs (Ganvié, a lagoon city, better known as the African Venice) … That’s the background images in my mind. Enjoy!
Shot & Edited by: Mayeul Akpovi
© mayeul.com 2015. All rights reserved.
– Ganhi (Ganhi to)
– Tokpa Xoxo
– Place de l’étoile rouge
– Place du souvenir
– Place Bulgarie
– Cadjèhoun (Cadjèhoun, Awhanlèko, Gbédiga, …)
– Zone des villas de la CNSAD
– Saint Michel
– Le lac Nokoué
– Ganvié (la cité lacustre)
– El-Llanto (Instrumental), Alfred DeLuna (Musicbed)
– Waiting Around, Dexter Britain (Musicbed)
– A World of Wonder – Life In Motion (by Paul Reeves) / Paul Reeves’s website : paulreevesmusic.co.uk